Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hey Ho Let's Go!

Happy new year to those celebrating...
1st time I'm feeling I've got more than 2 days to rest...feels good.
Can finally go for my Friday prayers again after sooo longg.

Btw, this Sunday I'm applying for a job at Banquet...wish me luck pple!!!

And I'll be working in a brand new ward starting this Monday, Ward 49.
I'm finally going to be a nurse as it's not as bad as when I 1st started out.
I thought to myself already, 1 way or another I gotta make it to poly after this Nursing course in ITE.

It's a beautiful night tonight, the time's 10.32pm and I'm listening to Simple Plan' s latest album.
And I'm already feeling so ecstatic about how tomorrow is going to be.
What could possibly happen???
Are there any surprises that is going to make my heart skip a beat?
Or is it going to be something like today where I've spent a total 6hrs on the computer, wasting electricity...wasting myself away...

Waiting for this life to change
Seems like it's taking me forever
This life is breaking into the day
So Shout and scream my friends
Connect with me and we'll pretend
That this night will never end

Take time to contemplate who you are
And where you want to go

Don't just stand still there my friends
Make a plan and pull yourself off the floor

PS: It's times like these, time and time again:)

Labels: